The health and wellbeing of our patrons, staff and volunteers is our number one priority. We’re following the official government guidance on working safely during coronavirus to make sure we are Covid-secure.
Plan Your Visit
Pre-booking is essential
- We will be limiting the number of patrons. To manage this, tickets must be booked in advance here: https://thebarnarts.ticketsolv...
- Bookings close 30 minutes before the start time. There will be no on the door sales.
- There’s no need to print your ticket – just say your name to our host on entering the Barn or have your phone ready for visual inspection.
Keep others safe
- When you arrive at the venue, please give people space and avoid waiting around in public areas unless in a queue.
- Please wash your hands when appropriate and use our sanitising stations.
- You must wear a face covering during your visit, for your safety and the safety of others. (Under 12s exempt.)
- We have strict guidelines for any of our colleagues who may begin to show early symptoms to stay away from the venue. We would welcome all of our guests to do the same and stay home if have symptoms of illness or have been in contact in the past 10 days with someone who has coronavirus.
- If you have already booked a ticket but cannot make it, get in touch with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrons with children should keep them close by at all times and listen to instructions from our team.
When you arrive
- Please allow sufficient time to park safely if you are coming by car.
- Please meet up with other members of your party before entering the Barn as there are no designated meeting spaces indoors.
- Please arrive in good time for your scheduled start time. Late comers may not be admitted
- Please avoid bringing unnecessary items with you.
- Stations offering sanitising gels and wipes will be available at allocated points.
- Please let us know if you have any special requirements or access needs so we can make the appropriate provision.
How we’re supporting NHS Test & Protect
- When visiting the Barn, we will already have your data and some information about you from your online booking. We will use this information if needed for the NHS Test and Protect service to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The government has asked organisations to do this in order to keep our patrons and employees safe. In Scotland, anyone aged 12 and over is asked to leave their contact details to support the Test & Protect system. The fastest way to do this is for everyone in your party to download the Test & Protect App now, and then simply check in when you arrive at the venue.
Get in touch
- We're happy to help with any questions you might have. Send us an email on email@example.com
- Things will feel a little bit different, but we will do what we can to make sure you enjoy your visit.
- Get ready to sit back, switch off and stay safe.
WE THANK OUR GUESTS FOR WORKING WITH US TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE.
the Barn Team