The Barn’s Business Club scheme offers a unique opportunity for regional companies to support the leading multi-arts venue and arts charity in Aberdeenshire.
Who We Are
Did you know thatover the last 25 years the Barn arts centre in Banchory has continually improved and expanded the reach of its creative programme, and thanks to the efforts of the community, we are proud to have grown to become the largest arts venue in Aberdeenshire and part of Creative Scotland’s national portfolio of supported arts venues.
2019 is a special year for the Barn as it marks 25 years of our operation as well as delivering an ambitious capital expansion phase in our charity’s development. Work is now underway on a new larger reception area and foyer to better accommodate audiences at sell-out shows and private hires, and on the development of our adjoining farm sheds to create a bespoke retail craft space to support more artists and creative businesses to continue working in Aberdeenshire, share skills and sell their bespoke products.
These capital improvements will both help to increase the profile of the Barn as a tourist destination, attracting new visitors to the area and contributing to Deeside’s year-round cultural offer and help the Barn to build our own income generating potential for the future at a time when public funding is diminishing.
How You Can Help
As a well-respected, regional business with strong CSR and employee ties to our area, we are appealing to you for help to secure the Barn’s future for the next 25 years. We have a fundraising target to raise £25,000 in this, our 25th year which is entirely focussed on sharing access to the arts.
A donation from your business would help to ensure we can continue providing arts for all for the next 25 years.
In return for your kind donation your business would become a member of the Barn’s Business Club and will benefit from the following:
For a donation of £250…
- Fulfilling your Corporate and Social Responsibility commitments to the local community.
- Associating your company with an organisation that has a reputation for sustainability, high levels of community involvement, healthy lifestyles and inclusion, so tackling the problems of social isolation.
- Raising your brand awareness through our extensive online marketing activity including;
Website: we average 30,700 visitors to our website every year and would feature your logo on our Sponsors page on the website www.thebarnarts.co.uk
Social Media: we have almost 10,000 followers on social media across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and are ever-present on all channels
Email: we have an email database of over 5,900 patrons
- 5 x discounted “2 for 1” tickets for you and your staff on selected performances
- The Barn brochure x 6 copies delivered to your office (3 per year)
- Email notice of volunteering opportunities at the Barn
- Use of the official Business Club logo
- A certificate to display in your reception acknowledging your support
- 20% discount on adverts in the Barn’s brochure
- 20% discount on corporate rates for Barn hire
For a donation of £2,500…
Benefits as above, and in addition:
- 5 additional “2 for 1” tickets for you and your staff on selected performances
- Use of the Barn Gallery for a pre or post event drinks reception once a year
- Raising your brand awareness through our brochure: we print 8,000 copies of our brochure 3 times per year, this is distributed far and wide across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.You will become asponsor of one of our many programme categories (i.e. music, film, dance…) and have your logo included throughout the Autumn/Winter 2019 programme.
This is a great opportunity to give something back to the community whilst at the same time promoting your brand through our extensive marketing activity.
Donating is simple, you can donate:
- online at www.thebarnarts.co.uk/support/donate
- over the phone by calling 01330 826520
- in person at the Barn
- by sending a cheque made payable to ‘Woodend Arts Limited’ to: the Barn, Burn o’ Bennie, Banchory AB31 5QA
Once we have received your generous donation we would simply need your company logo, this can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every donation makes a real difference and we thank you for your support.